Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ask and You Shall Receive

Ever since 911 incident, travelling on an airplane has changed drastically. Everyone{almost!;-) Especially for those who have learnt to listen to their bodies!} knows that one of the best practices in flying is drinking lots and lots of pure water while in the sky. I'll drink at least a liter easily. It minimises dehydration, keeps you and me energised and maintains sharpness of mind. But, after 911 - because of so-called security reasons - one is prohibited from bringing your own water supply on board. So, guess what is the best solution to this? Let's asked for some.
IT NEVER HURTS TO ASK!

Rather than pressing the service button and ask for plain water every 10 minutes and so, I'll usually explain to the flight stewardess that I drink lots of water and if I don't, I'll wither and die ( all of us will OK!).
And wonder whether will she help me out by filling up my trusty Tupperware water container ( it's my habitual choice to bring along a water container so that I need not use up precious natural resources anymore - as and when and where possible...). They usually provide a cup or two, yet I strongly believe that it never hurts to ask.Furthermore, as per the Law of Attraction, ASK & YOU SHALL RECEIVE!

To me, Law of Attraction is a Universal Law I live my life by - and it has certainly served me well.
P/S In fact, whatever that we have, whom ever we are with, all the situations that we are in - are .... attracted by us. Simply by our vibrational frequencies. You see, we are just like a radio transmitter and receiver. Which ever channel that you are tuning in at the moment, you'll receive it's broadcast. No exception!

I was polite yet adamant. I just asked for what I wanted... and believed(without any attachment to the outcome) that I'll receive what i'm asking for.

10 times out of 10 times it works. The stewardess will joyfully fill up my Tupperware with vigorating clear water and leave me to enjoy what life is flowing along ... then.
It's simply because I asked.

So, have you receive what you desired for? If no, is it because you simply have not asked? And be open to receive it?

If you choose to learn more about the astonishing power behind this Law of Attraction, wonder will you be with us this Sat am( 5 Sep 2009) ... where all the secrets behind this simple yet powerful law is revealed.
I have done my part. I have asked for your presence. The rest is up to you...

Namaste,
KK